The cost of the summer school programme is TBC and will be payable in stages once a student has been accepted by QMUL.
The cost will include:
- accommodation in Paris and London (Paris: shared apartment, meals not included / London: student residence halls, breakfast included)
- ULIP/QMUL academic fees
- QMUL transcript
- welcome and farewell meals
- public transport passes in Paris and London
- Eurostar train transfer from Paris to London
- orientation, city walking tour, evening performance in each city
- ACCENT cultural activities in each city
- one day-trip in each city
Please note: airfare and daily expenses are not included in the price.
Details on how to make payments will be available when applications are open.