The cost of the Global Cities: Paris and London Summer School is:
- £5,880 (full fee)
- £5,560 (early bird fee, including 10% academic fee discount)
We are offering a 10% early bird discount off academic fees for those who apply before 28 February 2018. From 28 February onwards we will offer a 10% academic fee discount to:
- students and staff from partner institutions
- current QMUL students
The cost will include:
- accommodation in Paris and London (Paris: shared apartment, meals not included / London: student residence halls, breakfast included)
- ULIP/QMUL academic fees
- QMUL transcript
- welcome and farewell meals
- public transport passes in Paris and London
- Eurostar train transfer from Paris to London
- orientation, city walking tour, evening performance in each city
- one day-trip in each city
- ACCENT cultural activities in each city
Please note: airfare and daily expenses are not included in the price.
Details on how to make payments will be sent to applicants once they have been accepted on the course.
Ask a question
Back to main page.