To join our Summer School, you should have completed a minimum of two semesters’ study at your home institution.
We welcome Summer School students from around the world. We accept a range of qualifications:
- if your home institution uses the four-point Grade Point Average (GPA) scale, we usually require a 3.0 GPA
- if your home institution uses the letter scale, you will need to have a B+
We welcome international qualifications and we consider every application individually on its academic merit.
English language requirements
All of our courses are taught and assessed in English. If English isn’t your first language, you must meet one of the following English Language requirements in order to join the QMUL Summer School:
- If you hold a degree from a majority English speaking country plus Canada you may use this degree to satisfy the English language requirements for entry, provided the degree was completed no more than 5 years before the start date of the course to which you are applying.
- IELTS, 7 overall or higher
- TOEFL Internet Based Test we require a minimum of 100 (L22; S25; R24; W27)
- PTE Academic 68
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English 185 70- grade C (old marking system)
- Applicants with an alternative qualification should check it is equivalent to the above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org