Application for the QMUL Summer School is now open!
How do I apply?
Click on the link below to complete the online application form:
- Check out our accommodation and fee discount deadlines.
- Have a question? Get in touch, one of the team will be happy to help.
- 10% early bird discount deadline: 28 February 2018
- Application deadline: 25 May 2018
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- your current academic transcript or your record of studies to date
- evidence of your English Language proficiency, if your first language isn’t English
- a written statement explaining why you'd like to attend the Summer School
- a copy of your passport
What do I do next?
- work with your home university adviser to select the courses you want to study at QMUL and ensure they are approved/can transfer back to your own institution
- gather your transcripts and your proof of language proficiency (if applicable)
- check that you meet the eligibility criteria
- apply online to QMUL
What happens then?
- we make a decision on your application within 5 days of your application date and send you an offer letter
- you accept our offer
- apply for a visa (if you need it)
- book your flights to London**
- read all of our pre-departure emails carefully before you arrive
- pack and get ready for your stay in London
- arrive in London and move into your new home with us on campus
- join the welcome programme and start your course
- complete all your welcome programme/orientation tasks
- enjoy your time at QMUL!
** Please don’t connect or enter the UK via Ireland, as there are visa restrictions.